Full Desert Croc Executive Office Chair
Just look at the stunning leather on our chic-rustic Full Desert Crock Executive Office Chair!
This luxury western office chair features a striking embossed leather. This leather is stamped ivory croc with chocolate and copper metallic accents, and a solid hardwood frame with carving details.
Copper tacking and a hardwood, hand carved frame finishes this chair out in superb western style.
This western desk chair was inspired by the classic Judges Chair with natural accents that make it the perfect complementing accompaniment to a heritage home office. Making space to accomplish work without compromising style and comfort is the goal of this piece of furniture.
Handmade with a soft embossed croc leather and a dependably sturdy base, this custom executive desk chair flourishes with motifs steeped in timeless tradition. Functional and time-tested, the chair will be yours for years, undoubtedly an heirloom piece! Indulge and refresh by adding our Desert Croc Executive Desk Chair to your workspace.
Browse our Office Furniture Collection for more great options.
Full Desert Croc Executive Office Chair Details:
- Overall Dimensions: 45"H x 29"W x 32"D
- Seating Height: Adjustable 20" to 23"
- Arm Height: 26" to 29"
- Adjustable tension control.
- Detailed carved hardwood frame.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating your home and office. Don't forget to follow and like our page while you're there to keep up on new, sales and new products!
Embossed Leather Description: A leather used to accent many of today's home interiors. The leather hide is first embossed with a large crocodile grain and then colored by applying two base color coats of micro pigments. The leather is then wiped-off to give it a contrast of colors utilizing the base color combination. This color contrast is further accented by two additional top coat colors that are wiped-on by hand to give the leather a beautiful antique look. The last step is to slightly protect the hand work of the leather hide with a lacquer topcoat that provides great depth and warmth to the finished product.