Hammered Copper Butter Melting Pot
Exceptional beauty, plus function is evident in our Hammered Copper Butter Melting Pot.
The best of traditional high quality cookware has been improved with a patented modern reworking of the handles. The handles are also designed to hold cooking utensils and the lid!
Heavy gauge copper pans give you the performance and presentation prized throughout time.
The handles put these pans in a class all their own! They are heat resistant, ergonomic and light weight to give you more control and comfort.
This new line of cookware carries on the tradition of superior quality and unique style that has set this line of goods apart for over 20 years.
Browse our Copper Kitchen Collection to complete your chefs' kitchen!
Hammered Copper Butter Melting Pot:
- High Thermal Conductivity – The naturally conductive, lightweight properties of copper produce high-quality cookware that’s preferred by chefs.
- Naturally Antimicrobial – Copper is antibacterial and antimicrobial, making it ideal for drink-ware, serve-ware and cookware.
- 1 cup capacity. 3.5 x 2 inches.
- Available in Polished Finish (shiny) and Peacock Patina (no polish). Our no polish finish brings out all the warmth, glow and color inherent in copper with no polish required. No finish option is shown in the stock pot image.
- 100% Recycled copper is used to make a product both functional and aesthetic. Our products are made to be used and to give you a lifetime of beautiful service.
- Sertodo hammered copper kitchen-ware and bar-ware is handmade by artisans in Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacán Mexico.
- Ships in approximately 2 business days.
- Ships from Texas, USA via UPS ground shipping.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Hand-wash and immediately dry your copper items after use to prevent spotting! When not dried immediately, spotting can occur due to the trace amounts of chemicals in your tap water that can cause a reaction with the copper. Some people don't mind this spotting; they will actually let it build up over time into a matte patina finish that many folks find appealing. If you prefer the original bright shine from when you first got your hand hammered products, don't worry! You can easily return them to that original condition with a quick polish. Add matching pieces from our Copper Kitchen Collection to complete your chefs’ kitchen! We guarantee the quality of everything we make. If there is ever any issue with your order, do not hesitate to contact us. This is a small, owner-operated business and we will personally address your concerns in a timely and reasonable fashion.