Hammered Copper Fry Pan with Lid
This Hammered Copper Fry Pan with Lid offers beauty and function.
Our heavy gauge copper pans give you the performance and presentation prized throughout time. Handles put these pans in a class all their own! The handles are heat resistant, ergonomic and light weight to give you more control and comfort.
Browse our Copper Kitchen Collection to complete your chefs' kitchen!
- Heavy gauge (2mm) copper pan.
- Hot tinned interior gives a traditional and natural non-stick surface.
- Patented handle reduces weight and stays cooler while cooking. Ergonomic design for a comfortable grasp.
- Choose from a high polished finish or peacock patina (no polish finish). Our no polish finish brings out all the warmth, glow and color inherent in copper with no polish required.
- 3 quart capacity.
- 10 inch x 3 inch pan with lid included.
- 100% Recycled copper is used to make a product both functional and aesthetic. These products are made to be used and to give you a lifetime of beautiful service.
- Commercial grade cookware.
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship.
Each Sertodo Copper piece is individually handcrafted by autonomous artisans in Santa Clara del Cobre, a village located high in the Sierra Madres Occidental of Southwestern Mexico.
Care: Wash and immediately dry your copper items after use to prevent spotting! When not dried immediately, spotting can occur due to the trace amounts of chemicals in your tap water that can cause a reaction with the copper. Some people don't mind this spotting; they will actually let it build up on the cup over time into a matte patina finish that many folks find appealing. If you prefer the original bright shine from when you first got your copper hand hammered products, don't worry! You can easily return them to that original condition with a quick polish.
- Allow up to 4 business days for your order to ship. Lead times may vary.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
- Ships from Texas, USA via UPS ground.
We guarantee the quality of everything we make. If there is ever any issue with your order, do not hesitate to contact us. This is a small, owner-operated business and we will personally address your concerns in a timely and reasonable fashion.