Hammered Copper Kitchen Canisters
Add elegance and function to your kitchen with our range of Hammered Copper Kitchen Canisters for storing flour, cookies, sugar, coffee, tea, rice, etc...
Copper kitchen essentials, barware, cookware and serving pieces have practically become a status symbol. But it’s not just about impressing your friends and patrons. Copper offers the best in performance. Copper is used to make a product both functional and aesthetic. Our products are made to be heavily used and to give you a lifetime of beautiful service.
Size & Set Options:
- 2 cup canister 5" tall x 3" diameter
- 1 quart canister 6" tall x 4" diameter
- 2 quart canister 7" tall x 5" diameter
- 3.25 quart canister 8" tall x 6" diameter
- 5.25 quart canister 9" tall x 7" diameter
- 2 piece set large 3.25 quart & 5.25 quart
- 3 piece set small 2 cup, 1 quart and 2 quart
- Complete 5 piece set. 2 cup, 1 quart, 2 quart, 3.25 quart, 5.25 quart.
Hammered Copper Kitchen Canisters Detail:
- Available in Polished Finish (shiny) and Peacock Patina (no finish). Our no-polish finish brings out all the warmth, glow and color inherent in copper with no polish required.
- Made of 100% recycled heave gauge (2mm) copper.
- Hand hammered, hand crafted, seamless canister.
- For home and professional use.
- Please note that these do not have an airtight seal and work best with food items that turn over rather than for long term storage.
- Naturally Antimicrobial – Copper is antibacterial and antimicrobial, making it ideal for utensils, drink-ware, serve-ware and cookware.
- Usually ships in 2-4 business days.
- Ships from Texas, USA.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our Copper Kitchen Collection to complete your chefs' kitchen!
Hand-wash and immediately dry your copper items after use to prevent spotting! When not dried immediately, spotting can occur due to the trace amounts of chemicals in your tap water that can cause a reaction with the copper. Some people don't mind this spotting; they will actually let it build up over time into a matte patina finish that many folks find appealing. If you prefer the original bright shine from when you first got your hand hammered products, don't worry! You can easily return them to that original condition with a quick polish. Add matching pieces from our Copper Kitchen Collection to complete your chefs’ kitchen! We guarantee the quality of everything we make. If there is ever any issue with your order, do not hesitate to contact us. This is a small, owner-operated business and we will personally address your concerns in a timely and reasonable fashion.
Check out our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!