Handmade Traditional Hopi Bowl
Experience the beauty and cultural significance of the Handmade Traditional Hopi Bowl, carefully crafted by Dorothy Ami. Adorned with timeless Hopi symbols and boasting a stunning firing blush, this elegant pot is a must-have for any collector.
The Hopi have always been outstanding weavers and artisans. They cultivated cotton to make cloth, which they traded with other Indian peoples as far south as Northern Mexico. The Hopi were experts at dyeing and embroidery. They have been refining the art of pottery-making for nearly a thousand years.
Handmade Traditional Hopi Bowl:
- Bowl measures 2.5"H x 5.75" dia.
- Native American hand-coiled pottery.
- Crafted and accented with natural materials.
- Created by potter Dorothy Ami.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Payment options are available.
Browse more American made Native American Pottery.