Harding Shale Pendleton Blanket
Experience one of our top-selling patterns, made with USA-sourced wool at our Pendleton, Oregon facility. In 1923, President Warren Harding and his wife Florence visited the west to commemorate a section of the historic Oregon Trail. At the ceremony, local chiefs presented the first lady with a Pendleton shawl inspired by our famous Chief Joseph blanket. This dynamic design was an instant hit and remains in production today. "Absolutely gorgeous," says one customer.
Harding Shale Pendleton Blanket:
- Available in Twin, Queen and King.
- Twin is napped and felt bound. Queen and king sizes are unnapped and have Ultrasuede® trim.
- Made of pure virgin wool/cotton.
- Woven in Pendleton Woolen Mill, Oregon.
- Pair with our Harding Shale Pillow Shams.
- Dry clean.
- Made in the USA.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Pendleton Brand products.