Headdress Throw Pillow
Our Headdress Throw Pillow features hand painted giclee details of a warbonnet. Headdresses made with eagle feathers, had great spiritual and political importance with Native American Plains Indians, who considered eagle feathers worthy of their highest respect.
This is the ultimate pillow to enhance your Southwestern / western decor!
The throw pillows have a faux leather reverse side.
Visit our full line of Genuine Leather Accent Pillows.
Headdress Throw Pillow Details:
- Pillow size options are: 16"x16".
- Constructed of broad weave linen duct cloth.
- 3" deer suede fringe surround.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Inserts are not removable.
Cleaning - Oil or grease spot - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
- Designed and hand crafted in the USA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your finished pillow(s) to ship.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer upon completion.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!