Hopi Handmade Batwing Pot
Experience the beauty of the Hopi Handmade Batwing Pot, handcrafted by the skilled potter Adelle Nampeyo. This one-of-a-kind pot features a striking batwing design that seamlessly blends modern and traditional elements. Discover this pottery design cherished by Hopi potters.
The Hopi have always been outstanding weavers and artisans. They cultivated cotton to make cloth, which they traded with other Indian peoples as far south as Northern Mexico. The Hopi were experts at dyeing and embroidery. They have been refining the art of pottery-making for nearly a thousand years.
Hopi Handmade Batwing Pot Details:
- Pot measures 3.5"H x 5.25" dia.
- Native American hand-coiled pottery.
- Crafted and accented with natural materials.
- Created by potter Adelle Nampeyo.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Payment options are available.
Browse more American made Native American Pottery.