Hunter Counter Chair with Arms
Our Hunter Counter Chair with Arms features a full 360 degree swivel, button tufted seat and back along with padded arm rests.
These western bar chairs are stunning, not only for their solid American Alder hardwood framing, but particularly for it's bold hunter green hand-burnished leather giving cowboy style with a massive impact!
Brass-studded accents and the worn, comforting feel of the leather give the perfect motif for these bar and counter chairs. The armrests' gentle curve allows you to mold perfectly into comfort of the seat, while being supported on the sturdily squared hard lines of the barstool base, all handcrafted from Knotty Alder. The barstool provides a uniquely authentic experience and elegant charm to any space. If beauty and charm along with a stand-alone character are what you seek, dive into the experience with this western barstool and bring color and life to your home. Best as a dynamic set, these barstools are hand made classics. 100% American made!
Hunter Counter Chair with Arms Detail:
- Bar chairs are available in 2 seat heights, 25" and 30".
- Overall bar chair dimensions: 43"H x 26"W x 22"D. Seat height 30"; arm height 40".
- Overall counter chair dimensions: 38"H x 26"W x 22"D. Seat height 25"; arm height 35".
Leather Description: Dyes and waxes are hand applied to South American raw material to impart a transparent clarity. This coupled with substrate gives the leather a sophisticated, pebble grain appearance. All of the aniline dyes applied to the hides are hand rubbed in North Carolina by skilled artisans drawing from years of creative experience creating an impressive patina. The absence of pigments adds to the natural softness of the hides. A light protective top, utilizing a proprietary formulation developed by the tannery creates the exquisite touch this leather is known for and makes the leather suitable for active family homes. Because of the depth and transparency of this leather, natural markings will be exposed and should not be confused as defects or deficiencies, but appreciated as Nature's Autograph of Authenticity found in the finest full grain leathers.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
- Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.
- Hand-placed antiqued nail-head tacking.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.