Impala & Leather Side Chair
Our Impala & Leather Side Chair is hand crafted in Texas with 100% top grain leather and genuine Impala Deer hide on the inside back.
Solid hardwood frame with premium high density foam cushion cores.
Impala Deer is a natural hide so variations will occur with each hide.
Impala & Leather Side Chair Detail:
- Dining chairs measure 49"H x 21"D x 21"W.
- Seat height is 19"H.
- Hand crafted in the USA with genuine leather and Impala hair on hide.
- Leather: Tanned in Italy on light weight European hides, This leather is a contemporary leather that exudes casual sophistication and rustic elegance. Wax is used in the tanning process and which is milled extensively and then ironed to achieve truly unique antiqued distressed appearances. The overall look of this leather brings to mind the luxurious richness of a beautifully worn English saddle. 100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
- Hand placed nail head decorative tacking.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.