Aqua Marine & Croc Leather Dining Chairs
Add a pop of color to your dining area with our Aqua Marine & Croc Leather Dining Chairs.
These stunning chairs are upholstered with genuine full grain leather and metallic embossed croc leather accents. Solid black nail head taking gives the chair bold added detail.
100% American made western dining chairs!
Aqua Marine & Croc Leather Dining Chairs Detail:
- Dimensions: 45"H x 22"D x 21"W
- 19" seat height.
- Made of Alder wood.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
- Browse our full collection of Dining Furniture for more great options.
Leather Description: Crafted in Italy on European raw material, This Leather offers a distinctive aesthetic the exudes rich and rugged elegance. It is a full bodied leather with a soft matte surface that showcases the inherent characteristics of each hide. Dimensions of turquoise color and rich pull up qualities throughout the hide provide subtle variations in depth to enhance this leather's visual appeal. This leather will develop an alluring patina with time and with age.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.