Axis & Olive Western Side Chair
Our Axis & Olive Western Side Chair is the perfect embodiment of Western ranch style and exceptional craftsmanship.
This exquisite dining leather dining chair boasts a rich, dark forest green leather that has been skillfully hand-burnished for a beautiful, long-lasting finish. The chair's authentic axis deer hair on the outside back adds a touch of rustic charm, while the light wood finish on the Poplar wood frame with moderate distressing offers a warm and inviting feel.
What's more, this Western Leather Dining Chair is proudly made in the USA to the highest standards of quality and durability.
Indulge in the ultimate dining experience with our Axis & Olive Western Side Chairs and elevate your decor with their timeless beauty and superior design.
Axis & Olive Western Side Chair Detail:
- Dimensions: 46''H x 26''D x 22''W
- Seat height: 20"
- Seat depth: 19"
- Poplar frame. Leather and Axis deer hide upholstery with hand placed nail heads.
- Made in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: Dyes and waxes are hand applied to South American raw material to impart a transparent clarity. This coupled with substrate gives the leather a sophisticated, pebble grain appearance. All of the aniline dyes applied to the hides are hand rubbed in North Carolina by skilled artisans drawing from years of creative experience creating an impressive patina. The absence of pigments adds to the natural softness of the hides. A light protective top, utilizing a proprietary formulation developed by the tannery creates the exquisite touch this leather is known for and makes the leather suitable for active family homes. Because of the depth and transparency of this leather, natural markings will be exposed and should not be confused as defects or deficiencies, but appreciated as Nature's Autograph of Authenticity found in the finest full grain leathers.
100% top/full grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Crafted from eco-friendly materials, with a kiln-dried hardwood frame sourced from sustainably managed domestic forests. Our experienced carpenters handcraft each frame in the USA, using Poplar wood from the Appalachian Mountains. The frames are built in-house with double-dowel pin joinery and corner-blocking, ensuring long-lasting durability. As an American-made product line, we take pride in creating high-quality, dining chair frames that is both durable and stylish.
Check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating with axis and cowhide furniture and decor. Don't forget to follow our page while you're there!