Leather & Axis Office Chair
Treat yourself to a Leather & Axis Office Chair! What a great upgrade from the mundane office chairs we see everywhere.
This rustic office chair is upholstered with fully drum dyed top grain cowhide on European raw material. This leather is lightly ironed and then milled extensively for a unique distressed appearance.
This rustic office chair features a sturdy American Alder frame, luxurious leather, hand stitched and handmade with attention to detail. 100% American Made!
Leather & Axis Office Chair Details:
- Measurements: 27"W x 26"D.
- The seat height is adjustable from 18″- 22″.
- Chair can be set to recline or stay stationary.
- Genuine leather and axis deer hair on hide.
- Hand-stained and lacquered.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
**A fully drum dyed top grain cowhide on European raw material. This leather is lightly ironed and then milled extensively for a unique distressed appearance. This is a natural full grain leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull-up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand. If any of these characteristics are a problem, this leather is not for you!