Linen Arrows Throw Pillow
Our Linen Arrows Throw Pillow features hand painted giclée details with an assortment of arrows.
This accent pillow illustrates how arrows could be decorated in a variety of ways.
The bow and arrow were used by most all Indian tribes dating back to the stone age for hunting game and fighting.
These stunning handmade western throw pillows are made with a broad weave linen duct cloth and features 3" deer suede fringe trimming out the entire throw pillow.
Visit our full line of Genuine Leather Accent Pillows.
Linen Arrows Throw Pillow Detail:
- Pillow measures 16" x 16".
- Constructed of broad weave linen duct cloth.
- 3" deer suede fringe surround.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Insert is not removable.
Cleaning - Oil or grease spot - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
Designed and hand crafted in the USA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your finished pillow(s) to ship.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer upon completion.
Browse our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!