Lone Stallion 3-D Wall Sculpture
This awe-inspiring, Lone Stallion galloping against a brilliant sunburst is skillfully crafted from resin. Its majestic mane is composed of recycled intertwined metal wire, masterfully shaped into captivating strands that evoke the strength and beauty of the horse! This breathtaking wall sculpture is handcrafted with love in Mexico.
Marvel in the distinctive artistry of Andres Martin de Campo as each Lone Stallion Wall Sculpture is hand-painted and signed by this renowned artist. His intricate details pay tribute to the beauty of his own horses, guaranteeing that no two paintings will ever be identical. Capture the essence of the wild with the Lone Stallion 3-D Wall Sculpture.
Lone Stallion 3-D Wall Sculpture:
- Dimensions: 48"H x 60"W.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Made of recycled metal wire and resin.
- Authentic piece signed by the artist.
- Hand painted.
- Indoor/Outdoor: With the application of the primer/sealer and multiple layers of paint, these products are great for indoor or outdoor living areas. To keep each piece looking its best, we recommend spraying the product with a clear coat speed enamel or lacquer before placing it outside. For continued maintenance, spray an additional coat once or so a year depending on the local climate.
- Made to order. Please allow allow approximately 4 weeks for your sculpture to ship.
- No cancelations after 5 days of ordering.
- Ships palletized. Does not qualify for free shipping.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Wall Decor for more great options.