Longhorn Laredo Leather Napkin Rings
Experience the bold Western style of our Longhorn Laredo Leather Napkin Rings, with aqua turquoise and sepia brown embossed leather, plus a standout Round Longhorn Berry Concho.Every Longhorn Laredo Leather Napkin Ring is precisely hand-cut and features a strong, faux leather backing that is secured with both glue and stitching. These distinctive western-inspired holders will captivate and enliven any dining area.
And, since these are sold in sets of just 2, it creates a fun and easy way for mixing and matching with our other western napkin rings to really set a fun western table scape.
Ask us about custom orders! We are able to accommodate almost any look you need.
Longhorn Laredo Leather Napkin Rings:
- Sold in sets of 2.
- Unfolded, measures 12".
- 1" wide.
- Easily trade out conchos to accommodate your style/colors.
- Napkin rings narrow and widen to accommodate all thicknesses of your cloth napkins.
- Handmade by Your Western Decor in Oregon.
- Some are made to order. Each will vary slightly from the next. In stock ship out in 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 1 week for out of stock or custom orders to ship.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.