Mesquite Conference Table - Dining Table
This beautiful Mesquite Conference table can also be used as a stunning dining table.
The wood top on this table is tailored from the finest mesquite wood. It is garnished with small streams of turquoise inlays with the edge trimmed to harbor the natural edged tenor. Or, choose no inlay.
The iron frame holding the table top is a concoction of symmetry with hammered twists and scrolls tinted with a Coppertone polish.
The mix of iron and wood creates a splendid fusion of luxury and coziness that will demand the attention of anyone who enters the room.
Pair your desk with one of our equally stunning Office Chairs or Dining Chairs.
This desk is available in 3 sizes, 6', 7' and 8', all measuring approximately 30" - 31" tall.
Mesquite Conference Table - Dining Table Details:
- Measurement Options: 72" x 42"; 84" x 42" and 96" x 48" - 30" to 31" high.
- Table top weighs approximately 300 lbs. Table base weighs approximately 150 lbs.
- Tailored from mesquite wood.
- Choose turquoise inlay or no inlay.
- Iron frame with Coppertone rust finish.
- Handmade in Mexico.
- Ships from Texas in approximately 2-4 weeks. Lead times may vary.
- Not available for ordering online. Contact us to order and for shipping information and cost.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
- No Returns, Exchanges or Cancelations on Mesquite Tables.
Table base is hand-made by Mexican Blacksmiths. Each piece of metal is heated using traditional charcoal fire. It is then hammered by hand on an anvil and carefully crafted to form unique and delicate looking bases. All of our bases are hand-painted and are available in various color finishes.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone/Text: (541)379-6421
Check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating your home and office. Don't forget to follow and like our page while you're there to keep up on new, sales and new products!