Native American Handmade Porcupine Roach
Experience the rare and authentic Native American Porcupine Roach, typically worn by men as an integral part of ceremonial dances. At modern powwows, these exquisite headpieces still hold great cultural significance.
Native American Handmade Porcupine Roach:
- The porcupine roach measures approximately 20" long.
- Made of genuine porcupine guard and white tail deer hair.
- Handmade in the USA by Native American artisans.
- This is a special order item. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to ship.
- Payment options are available.