Niagara Copper Water Dispenser with Lid
Our Copper Water Dispenser shares the ancient experience of copper's positive impact on human health. This water dispenser is the most used and best loved piece in our entire Copper Collection.
Just as copper pipes are the best for plumbing your house and your grandparents wearing copper bracelets for their joints... The oldest recorded medical use of copper comes from an ancient Egyptian medical text circa 2200 B.C. describing the use of copper to sterilize drinking water and treat wounds for infection.
Ayurvedic medicine, a tradition extending back over four thousand years, prescribes a cup of water stored in a copper vessel first thing each morning to balance the energies of the body. The benefits of copper water in Ayurveda are long known.
Modern science recognizes the integral part copper plays in our body's immune system and stress management.
Niagara Water Dispenser Features:
- 2 gallon capacity in the dispenser.
- Designed to hold 2-5 gallon water jugs, including solid glass containers.
- High quality stainless steel spigot included.
- No leaking and No Plastic!
- Tig welding to create a completely seamless body that will never separate or leak.
- Top quality stainless steel spigot with inert silicone seals.
- Fits standard water cooler stands.
- Heavy gauge, pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier environment.
- Heirloom quality - made to be used, made to last, made look good.
- Ships in 2-4 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
*Please note, glass container featured is not included. Stainless Steel Stand is available separately.
Water Dispenser Care:
Our Copper Niagara Water Dispenser can be Hand-washed. Dry your copper water dispenser and copper goods with a cotton towel immediately after washing. DO NOT use steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents on any copper goods. Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
About the manufacturer: Founded in 1997, we started the Moscow Mule Craze when Oprah Winfrey picked it as one of her "Favorite Things".
Our Partners: Tito's Vodka, Neiman Marcus, Food52, and Tommy Bahama Guarantee: We fully Guarantee everything to be free from defects in workmanship FOR LIFE.
FAQ: How do I clean it? Wash it with warm water and a soft sponge. Towel dry completely, to avoid spotting. How do I polish it? Use Copper creme (Wrights' or Pennybright) to bring out the shine! Where are we made? We are in Austin, Texas and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan, Mexico.