Nile Executive Desk Chair
Our Nile Executive Desk Chair shouts rustic elegance in the finest of fashion with it's stamped croc embossed leather and hand-carved hardwood frame.
This western style executive office chair boasts of a traditional time and natural accents make it the perfect complementing accompaniment to a heritage home or office.
Making space to accomplish work without compromising style and comfort is the goal of this piece, and its beauty and utility are immutable.
Handmade with a soft embossed croc leather and a dependably sturdy base, this custom executive desk chair flourishes with motifs steeped in timeless tradition. Functional and time-tested, the chair will be yours for years, undoubtedly an heirloom piece! Indulge and refresh by adding the Nile Executive Desk Chair to your workspace.
Browse our full collection of desks, chairs and office furniture.
Nile Executive Desk Chair Details:
- Overall Dimensions: 46"H x 29"W x 32"D
- Seating Height: 20" - 23"
- Arm Height: 26" - 29"
- Adjustable tension control.
- Upholstered with genuine, soft, croc embossed leather.
- Alder hardwood frame.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
The leather hide is first embossed with a large crocodile grain and then colored by applying two base color coats of micro pigments. The leather is then wiped-off to give it a contrast of colors utilizing the base color combination. This color contrast is further accented by two additional top coat colors that are wiped-on by hand to give the leather a beautiful antique look.
The last step is to slightly protect the hand work of the leather hide with a lacquer topcoat that provides great depth and warmth to the finished product.
Check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational pictures that will get your decorating juices flowing! Don't forget to like our page while you're there!