Permian Copper Jam Pans
Pure Copper Jam Pans:
Copper is the jam, and the best if you are making jam. The smaller version of our Permian Copper basins, made for cooking on your home stovetop. These traditional copper cooking pots are used throughout the world for making jam, polenta, caramel, confections, atole, confit or deep frying.
- 4 quart, 12 inch top opening diameter
- 2.25 quart, 10 inch top opening diameter
- 1 quart, 8 inch top opening diameter
Incredibly durable and functional pieces for presentation or for your specialized cooking and made to last for generations. Made from a single piece of heavy gauge copper.
- Single piece of seamless hammered copper
- Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment
- Heirloom quality - made to be used, made to last, made look good