"Prance" Horse Wall Sculpture
Prance is a stunningly intricate horse head that is the artistic work of Mexican artist, Andres Martin Del Campo.
Crafted with recycled metal for a frame and hand-formed resin for the head, it's truly one-of-a-kind!
The horse's neck is a stunning addition, crafted with care from recycled metal that's then carefully pounded to form! Hand-braided from recycled wire, the mane of this horse sculpture is made to last! Every frame is hand-painted with intricate detail by the artist, Andres Martin, and signed with his trademark stamp.
"Prance" Horse Wall Sculpture:
- Dimensions: 48"H x 60"W.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Made of recycled metal wire and resin.
- Authentic piece signed by the artist.
- Hand painted.
- Indoor/Outdoor: With the application of the primer/sealer and multiple layers of paint, these products are great for indoor or outdoor living areas. To keep each piece looking its best, we recommend spraying the product with a clear coat speed enamel or lacquer before placing it outside. For continued maintenance, spray an additional coat once or so a year depending on the local climate.
- Made to order. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for your sculpture to ship.
- Ships palletized. Does not qualify for free shipping.
- No cancellations after 5 days of placing your order.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Wall Decor for more great options.