Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Stair Tread
The oval Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Stair Tread brings a Farmhouse look to your staircase. A farm cow is stenciled in distressed black on each end over beautiful solid ivory jute surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Latex spray on reverse to prevent slippage.
Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Stair Tread:
- FARMHOUSE COW: This stair tread contains bleached braided jute center accented with black, bleached, silver, and grey taupe braided border, grazing cow stenciled on each end in distressed black
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- NON-SLIP: Reverses to latex spray backing to prevent slippage
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: L8.5"xW27"
- Weight: .5 lb
- Material: 100% jute
- Colors: bleached white, asphalt, grey taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach. * To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers. This product has a Latex Spray Backing.