Sedona Wool & Canvas Dog Beds
Our Sedona Wool & Canvas Dog Beds are as beautiful as they are comfortable. Our covers are topped with premium wool for the best sleep, and handcrafted by artisans for long-lasting quality.
Dog beds are made by hand with a soft canvas backing and a cozy yet tough flat woven wool top. The inserts are removable making cleaning the beds easy. We recommend a cold wash and an air dry. For quick fixes a simple once over with the vacuum will suffice.
Our wool cover dog beds provide the right elements for a sound and comfortable rest. Wool-Comfort™ Dog Beds regulate to your dog’s body temperature, provide natural allergy and odor resistance, deliver health benefits, and are easy to own and clean.
Every dog bed cover is designed by an accomplished artist. Each cover is handcrafted by artisans using premium wools. We know you will love and appreciate them as much as your dog does! Give your dog a Wool-Comfort Dog Bed today!
Sedona Wool & Canvas Dog Beds:
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Small: 22" x 27" x 6". 5 lbs.
- Medium: 24" x 36" x 6". 6 lbs.
- Large: 29" x 43" x 7". 7 lbs
- Care: Inserts are removable. We recommend a cold machine wash and an air dry. For quick fixes a simple once over with the vacuum will suffice. You may also spot clean with cold water and mild detergent.
- Naturally Stain Resistant: Our wool dog covers are naturally resistant to soiling and oil-based liquids. Wool repels dirt and oily liquids, helping to maintain cleanliness in appearance and smell.
- Natural Cooling and Heating: When the air is dry and warm our covers naturally release moisture to keep your pet cool. During cold spells, the wool absorbs moisture, releasing heat and warmth.
- Extraordinary Breathability: Unlike synthetic dog beds, our wool fibers naturally allow air to flow. This prevents your dog from feeling clammy, keeping your pet dry and comfortable all night long.
- Helps Prevent Allergies: Our wool covers are hypoallergenic. The wool fibers naturally resist and repel allergy-inducing bacteria growth and dust mites (mites hate wool!).
- Fights Odors and Smells: Help keep your dog and bed feeling and smelling fresh. Our wool covers naturally repel the growth of odor-causing mold and mildew.
- No Irritating Chemicals: Synthetic dog covers have added chemicals that let off toxins which can lead to health problems. Our wool covers are made with all-natural fibers and no added chemicals.
- Helps Relieve Joint Pain: Our wool dog covers have a natural crimp, giving them a springy support that relieves pain pressure points. While synthetics lose resiliency with age, wool stays supportive forever.
- Handmade in India.
- Ships out of Oregon in approximately 5-7 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Dog beds do not qualify for free shipping.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Dog Beds.