Southern Spice Rustic Dining Chair
Our Southern Spice Rustic Dining Chair will bring a bit of color to your dining area all without compromising sophistication.
Merging the art gallery with the riding stable, this dining char is at home in any dining room setting. This upscale southwestern dining chair features a real Southwestern aesthetic that feels daring and intuitive all at the same time. The stunning printed back is matched with an equally stylish, indulgent caramel colored leather seat cushion, proving that tasteful aesthetics and physical comfort are not mutually exclusive.
The classic curvy legs provide a winning foundation to a truly unique piece. When seated in this rustic, elegant Southwestern Dining Chair, you’ll be transported to an oasis of taste, adventure and ease.
Whether at the dining table, in the formal living room or breakfast nook, this piece is guaranteed to turn heads and create delight wherever you choose to place it.
Southern Spice Rustic Dining Chair Detail:
- Overall Chair Dimensions: 48"H x 23"D x 21"W
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Upholstered with a fabric back and supple leather.
- Made with eco-friendly materials including a kiln-dried frame from sustainably managed forests.
- Frame: Poplar - Appalachian lumber.
- Hand-placed antiqued nail-head tacking.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A There is no need to compromise beauty over performance. This seafoam colored leather offers a soft supple hand of a true aniline leather. During the dyeing process, this leather is aniline dyed and a pigmented layer is added for color consistency and texture. This pigmented layer also, adds a protective performance coating and durability against daily stains and spills making the leather designed to perform in high traffic areas such as residential family rooms, commercial office spaces and hospitality applications. Ultimately, the leather is fade resistant and is the perfect high performing leather.
Frame Description: Frames are built of Poplar and corner-blocked with double dowel pin or motise-and-tenon joinery to ensure lasting durability.