Southwest Dry Valley Kilim Rugs
Our Southwest Dry Valley Kilim Rugs in reds, blues, cream and tan offers more than just color! Colorful diamond designs and crosses create a Southwestern vibe for any lodge, restaurant, office or home.
This fun rug is comes in several sizes to decorate your hallways, living spaces, bathroom, dining room or anywhere you want luxury floor coverings that offer creative color and durability.
Our carpets can take the abuse of tracked in snow, the wear of work boots and the spills of a busy family. These are commercial grade rugs!Southwest Dry Valley Kilim Rugs Detail:
- Rug is available in 6 sizes.
- 3/4" pile.
- Serged edges.
- Made of 100% EnduraStran Nylon.
- Treated to prevent fading.
- Stain resistant.
- Reinforced, interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene backing.
- Commercial-Grade durability rating.
- Fire resistant and anti-microbial.
- Machine made.
- American crafted and made in the USA.
- These rugs are made to order. Ships within 2 weeks.
- Made in the USA
Two soil lifting properties are added during the manufacturing process which helps the yarn shed soil. This means that the yarn is difficult to wet which makes cleaning your rugs an easy task.
Rugs can be off in size no more than 3/4" due to shrinkage during the dying process. Please contact us if you would like exact sizes.