Southwestern Sophistication Dining Chair
Our Southwestern Sophistication Dining Chair is an American made masterpiece!
This upscale southwestern dining chair combines elegance, comfort and eco-friendliness. These dining chairs feature a dynamic southwestern pattern fabric seat back in black and cream fabric that adds a touch of rustic sophistication to your dining area.
This high quality dining chair is crafted using only eco-friendly materials, including a kiln-dried hardwood frame sourced from sustainably managed domestic forests and soy-based foam cores, ensuring the chair's eco-friendliness. Each chair is handcrafted by experienced carpenters and upholsterers in the USA, ensuring top quality and attention to detail in every aspect of the manufacturing process. The Poplar frames are built in-house and corner-blocked with double-dowel pin joinery, ensuring lasting durability for years to come.
The artful, curved legs provide a winning foundation to a truly unique piece. When seated in this rustic, elegant dining chair, you’ll be transported to an oasis of taste, adventure and ease. Whether at the dining table, in the formal living room or breakfast nook, this piece is guaranteed to turn heads and create delight wherever you choose to place it.
Shown with our popular Apache Horse Framed Canvas Art.
Southwestern Sophistication Dining Chair Detail:
- Overall Dimensions: 48" H x 23" D x 21" W
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Hand-placed antiqued nail-head tacking.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: This leather is robust and rustic with an aged appearance emulating leather found on a well used saddle or a favorite pair of boots. The hides are carefully selected, cut thicker, tanned and dyed using state-of-the-art methods. The process also includes vacuum drying that helps boost the intensity of the color. While the natural grain is subtle, the distressed appearance comes from an infusion of oil that gives a pull up effect when upholstered. Tried and true western.