Stillwater Blue Leather Bar Chair
Perfect for bars and counters, our Stillwater Blue Leather Bar Chairs are as unique as they come!
Our luxurious, tufted blue leather barstool is designed to last. Spruce up your decor with Stillwater Blue Leather Bar Chairs and their combination of American craftsmanship and classic design.
Upgrade your seating with furniture that is proudly 100% American-made from solid alder wood and top grain blue leather.
Stillwater Blue Leather Bar Chair:
- Available in both bar and counter height.
- Overall Barstool Dimensions: 43"H x 26"W x 22"D.
- Seat height: 30".
- Top of arm: 40".
- Overall Counter Stool Dimension: 38"H x 26"W x 22"D.
- Seat height: 25".
- Top of arm: 35".
- 360-degree swivel seat.
- Elegant button tufting for extra comfort.
- Unique brindle cowhide back with stamped croc pattern.
- 100% American made.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping does not apply to furniture.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A medium weight pure aniline crust. Started by adding the desired color with waxes, oils and seals to give the leather its base. Once the first application is dry, an expert craftsman can build up the finish to achieve a rich patina that is very much desired by the consumer. The final step is to apply a wax on for protection and feel. This labor intensive hand-wipe evokes classic appeal with the ability to use and add to the unique finish started. Please dust regularly and clean with a damp cloth. This leather will fade if expose to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.