Tatonka Fringed Deer Suede Pillow
Our Tatonka Fringed Deer Suede Pillow is hand painted with the Tatonka design and authentic Native American styling.
The muted earth tones have the look of a hide painting and makes a wonderful accent as a throw on your sofa or with your bedding ensemble. If you're looking for authentic, handmade, best quality and made in the USA, this western throw pillow is just one of those types of products we offer.
Browse our Leather & Cowhide Pillow Collection for a variety of styles.
Tatonka Fringed Deer Suede Pillow Detail:
- Pillow measures 16" x 16".
- Handmade quality pillow made in the USA.
- Made of genuine soft suede butterscotch deer hide.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Inserts are not removable.
Cleaning - Oil or grease spot - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Custom made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your pillow to ship.
- Ships from Smithville, Texas usually by UPS ground.
- No sales tax.
Take a look at our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space.