Turquoise Beaded Carved Steer Skull
Enhanced by eye catching Turquoise and marbled gemstones, our Turquoise Beaded Carved Steer Skull has a magnetic aura that will enhance any home. A radiating tribal design commands your attention, while the genuine gemstones add a touch of sophistication and style to your space. The bold skull and soothing vibes make this a unique piece of decor that be the finishing touch in your home.
This intricate tribal design is hand carved by Balinese artisans who spends weeks carefully creating the delicate design, a skill that takes years to perfect. This spiritual symbol is used in yoga practices to aid in meditation and ignite spiritual awakening
Our authentic skulls are a byproduct of local Balinese agricultural industries. These would-be waste products are turned into stunning works or art, a process that pays respect to the life of a beautiful creature!
These one-of-a-kind artworks will enliven any home, office or lodge, adding a distinguished element of uniqueness! Not available from traditional retailers, you can trust these exquisite pieces to be an undying treasure in your space!
Turquoise Beaded Carved Steer Skull:
- Height including horns: Approximately 20" - 22".
- Skull width without horns (horns vary) approximately 7".
- Depth: Approximately 5".
- Authentic hand-carved steer skull.
- Only ethically sourced skulls are used.
- Easily mount to a wall with included wire hanger. Additional mounting and lighting options are available.
- Made to order: Hand-carved in Indonesia by Skull Bliss' artisans. Please allow 4-5 weeks for your order to ship.
- Shipment info: Each skull comes with real, beautiful horns, which are shipped detached to prevent any damage.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
**As all skulls are a natural, organic product, no two skulls or horns are alike. Each skull will vary some in size and shape. This is an individuality to celebrate as it makes them a true stand-alone work of art.