Two Feathers Throw Pillow
Our Two Feathers Throw Pillow features hand painted giclee details with an antiqued silver concho tied on with deer skin tassels. Eagle and turkey feathers were used often by Native Americans for decoration and making arrows.
This is the ultimate pillow to enhance your Southwestern / western decor!
The throw pillows have a faux leather reverse side.
Visit our full line of Genuine Leather Accent Pillows.
Two Feathers Throw Pillow Details:
- Pillow size options are: 16"x16".
- Constructed of broad weave linen duct cloth.
- 3" deer suede fringe surround.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Inserts are not removable.
Cleaning - Oil or grease spot - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
- Designed and hand crafted in the USA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your finished pillow(s) to ship.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer upon completion.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!