Wild Plains Buffalo Multidimensional Artwork
Lovingly crafted by renowned Mexican artist Andres Martin Del Campo, these vivid and eye-catching frames feature a multidimensional buffalo that's brought to life through hand-casted fiberglass and hand-painted in bold colors with vibrant copper hues. Plus, the frame itself is made from recycled metals, making this artwork a one-of-a-kind eco-friendly treasure! And you'll know it's the real deal, as each frame is graced with Andres Martin's signature.
Wild Plains Buffalo Multidimensional Artwork:
- Crafted of hand-casted fiberglass.
- Hand painted.
- Frame is made of recycled metals.
- Size: 24" x 16".
- Depth is approximately 2".
- One of a kind. Each piece may vary slightly due to hand crafted details.
- Artist: Andres Martin Del Campo.
- Made to order. Please allow approximately 4 weeks until ship.
- Does not qualify for free shipping.
- No cancellation after 5 days that order is placed.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options available.
Check out our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space.