Winslow Southwestern Bedding Duvet Set
Duvet covers make changing your décor theme a breeze and they are super compact for storing until next season. No need to change your entire comforter or duvet, just change the cover!
Our Winslow Southwestern Bedding Duvet Set is handcrafted of chenille fabric in golden browns, deep reds and warm golds mixed with rugged colt coffee faux leather. The set shown is completed with optional rustic dark brindled hair on hide accent pillow and embossed leather brands pillow.
This Southwestern Bedding is made of soft chenille woven in the USA from premium, 100% Polyester, sure to envelop you in soft, cozy luxury.
The Southwestern cover is available in full/queen 88"x92", super queen 96"x98", king 106"x92", super king 114"x98" and cali king 104"x100".
Duvet/Shams: Stampede fabric (100% Polyester), Chocolate Suede (100% Polyester), Welt: Colt Coffee (100% Polyester); Euro: Stampede (100% Polyester), Colt Coffee (100% Polyester); Alt Euro: Chianti (57% Acrylic, 43% Polyester)
Winslow Southwestern Bedding Duvet Set Details:
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Includes 3 euro shams 26"x26" and 2 pillow shams standard 20"x26", king 20"x36".
- Ribbon tie closures on inside corners.
- Soft chenille duvet is made of woven, 100% premium polyester.
- Abrasion rub count - 15,000.
- Dry clean only.
- Use with a duvet for thickness and warmth or use it empty as a coverlet.
- Duvet cover inserts are available separately.
- Proudly made to order in the USA.
- Allow approximately 2-3 weeks for your finished bedding to ship.
- Sorry, made to order bedding is non-returnable.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Looking for decorating inspiration? Browse our Facebook Photos for great ideas. Don't forget to follow and like our page while you're there to keep up on current sales and new exciting products!