Wyeth Trail Hand Woven Rugs
Indulge in luxurious craftsmanship with our Wyeth Trail Hand Woven Rug. This flat-weave rug is meticulously made using centuries-old techniques and 100% New Zealand wool, dyed with environmentally-friendly Swiss Chrome dyes. Experience the quality and beauty of this artisanal piece in your home today
Experience a touch of Oregon's natural beauty with our Wyeth Trail Hand Woven Rug, featuring a pattern inspired by the 2,170-mile trail through diverse landscapes of breathtaking peaks, fertile valleys, and crystal clear rivers.
Part of our Oregon Wyeth Trails Collection design by Pendleton.
Wyeth Trail Hand Woven Rug:
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Made of 100% New Zealand wool.
- This rug is handwoven in a smooth flat-weave.
- Because this exquisite rug is handmade, slight irregularities occur naturally and add to the character of the weave.
- Clean professionally.
- Imported from India and ships directly from the North Carolina DC.
- Ships out in approximately 2 weeks.
- This rug does not qualify for free shipping.
- Sorry we are unable to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Payment options are available.